Even on the beach we want to look our best and find the best suited swimsuit for our body! Here is how to pick the right bikini fashion for your body shape.
Summer might not have started yet, but the beach season surely did! Going to the beach after the many changes our body went through during winter can be a little bit awkward since a few added kilos might be frustrating us! You want to go and enjoy every second, but you just tend to get too anxious to get the body you want and feel secure. This year, with the latest fashion news and tricks, we will not let that frustration get to you, as we will guide you on how to pick the best swimwear for your body shape.
- For the ladies with curvy bodies: If you have a curvy body, it means you have good busts, thighs and butt and you want them to stand out but in a classy and subtle way. Expose your curves while covering them. Pick color blocking swimsuits they will provide you with enough eye tricks.
- For the ladies with a tummy: Having a slightly bulging tummy might be a little bit annoying, so you can easily hide it and enjoy your time without worrying about the curves. Go for one piece swimsuits with some details on the tummy; they will hide it in a very simple and cute way. If you are not a one piece suit fan, you can pick two pieces swimsuits; just pick a high-waist swimsuit.
- For the ladies with a small bust: Having a small bust can make it a little bit harder for some girls. In this case, you should look for very little coverage in the upper swimming suits. Go for triangle bikini, or pick strapless ones and enjoy them because very few can pull off those bras.
- For the ladies with large busts: you will be seeking to make your breast look smaller, so go for bras with underwire or adjustable straps, they will allow you to control the size and cover as much as possible.
- For the ladies with curvy hips: for the pear shaped bodies, you will be looking for ways to bring balance between the upper part of your body and the lower one. Go for big bras and detailed ones, and very slim and non-voluminous bottoms.
How will your swimwear be this summer with these latest fashion news and trends?